Anchor Rope/Rode Bags (Clearance)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
We are toying with some improvements to our Anchor Rope Bag line and we have a few prototypes available at a greatly reduced price!
These are brand new and in NEW condition, but are not where we will end up with design changes, so it is your gain if you act quick.
- Made in the USA, by people that actually use the product
- Custom cleat with buoy attachment point to accommodate up to 5/8" rope
- Industrial strength bonded polyester stitching
- Brass grommet on bottom to tie rope to bag. Grommet will accommodate up to 5/8" rope
- Bag closes by two crossing straps for conveniently closing the bag to keep the rope from paying out when you don't want it to
- Holds approximately 500' of 3/8" or 300' of 1/2" rope.
- Approximate size: 13" diameter by 18" high
- Holds approximately 1000' of 3/8" or 700' of 1/2" rope.
- Approximate size: 16" diameter by 22" high
PLEAS NOTE: Even though they are top quality build, since they are clearance items, there is no refund on these bags.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.